See below for our most recent seminar. The next seminar speaker will be Dr. Adam Greer of the University of Southern Mississippi on Thursday, September 20. The seminars are streamed live to our YouTube channel and then archived. Refreshments are served for those in attendance. All lectures unless otherwise noted are held in the Shelby Auditorium on the Dauphin Island Sea Lab campus.
- Thursday, September 20, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. -- Dr. Adam Greer, University of Southern Mississippi, Window to a World: New Insights into Plankton Ecology and Oceanography Revealed with in situ Imaging (Host: Jeff Krause)
- Thursday, October 11, 11a.m.-12 p.m. -- Dr. William S. Fisher, EPA Gulf Ecology Division. Protecting coral reefs using the Clean Water Act (Host: John Lehrter)
- Thursday, October 25, 11a.m.-12 p.m. -- Dr. Rebecca Minzoni, University of Alabama (Host: Just Cebrian)
- Thursday, December 6, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. -- Dr. Samuel Bentley, Louisiana State University (Host: Kelly Dorgan)
- Wednesday, February 27, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. -- Dr. James Cloern, Wiese Speaker, USGS (Host: Jeff Krause)