- Posters dimensions should be no more than 46" (116 cm) wide 46" (116 cm) tall.
- We will provide Velcro fasteners to attach your poster to the easel.
- Your poster should be put up in the assigned numbered space.
- Posters must be setup between 5 - 8 pm on Wednesday, April 26th, 2023.
- Posters must be taken down between 12 - 1:30 pm on Saturday, April 29th, 2023.
- Oral presentations should be no more than 12-minutes long with 3 minutes for questions.
Note: If you plan to participate in the “Brevity is the soul of wit” special session, your oral presentation must be no more than 5 minutes long then you must moderate the subsequent 10-minute discussion period.
- You must bring your presentation in Powerpoint format on a USB stick (thumb drive) to the conference computer center for uploading:
- MORNING SESSION PRESENTATIONS: the morning of your presentation day during the hours of 7:30 – 8:30AM.
- AFTERNOON SESSION PRESENTATIONS: during the lunchbreak of your presentation day during the hours of 12 – 1:15PM